Victura is a Chicago-based financial consulting firm that assists companies to successfully perform contracts with the U.S. Government.
Victura professionals support clients across a wide array of industries, including: manufacturing (defense, high-tech electronics, communications, pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, medical equipment, office furniture, etc.), professional services (consulting, engineering, architecture, construction, IT integrators, etc.) and health insurers to name a few.
At Victura, we will put your skills to use starting on day one. Victura is seeking energetic, self-motivated, detail oriented individuals with strong interpersonal skills, to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and clients. We are currently looking for the following full-time positions (for our Chicago office) which include competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, 401K and the potential for annual bonuses.
Victura Consulting LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In this role, you will support Victura Management and our clients throughout the life-cycle of an engagement / project and will assist with the following primary efforts (not all inclusive):
- Performing analyses / developing financial models
- Assist clients in the preparation of their proposals for government contract opportunities
- Interpreting and applying federal government procurement regulations
- Designing and developing Indirect Cost Rate structures
- Accounting system assessment, design, redesign, and enhancement
- Post-award/contract administration
- Responding to and rebutting Government audits, disputes, and investigations
- Analyze financial data and complete analyses
- Utilize creative problem-solving techniques
- Prepare analyses, reports, and presentations for managers
- Consistently produce high quality work product that meets or exceeds manager’s expectations
- Apply accounting, financial, and analytical skills to various client situations
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ business, operational and accounting practices
- Strive to understand manager expectations and asks for clarification as needed
- Take ownership of and proactively seeks out tasks and responsibilities
- Perform regulatory, technical, industry, and company research utilizing online tools and resources
Skills / Experience Requirements
- Any prior experience (e.g., internships) in audit, accounting, or financial analysis role
- Basic understanding of financial modeling design and development
- Good analytical, communication (written and verbal), time management, presentation and organizational skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft SQL is preferred
– Note: prior Government Contracts experience is NOT required (applicable training will be provided)
Education / Other Requirements
- Must have at minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- CPA, CFA, CFE, CMA or CFCM designations preferred
- Must be willing to travel for work
- Must be willing to work from Victura’s Chicago office