Global Engineering & Construction Case Study
Victura professionals have assisted a large international engineering and construction firm with an extensive range of services related to their Federal Contracting Business. The client is a large Federal Contractor with annual revenues from the Federal government of approximately $1 billion. Over the course of Victura’s longstanding relationship with the client, the Company has acquired several companies and converted its financial and cost accounting system. Victura has assisted the Client with compliance assistance for a multitude of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) matters that have arisen mainly from government audits. Victura’s assistance has included the following (not all inclusive):
- Preparation of CAS, Intermediate Home Office (IHO), and Corporate Disclosure Statements and updates/revisions
- Preparation and automation of the annual Incurred Cost Submissions
- Assistance with the Forward Pricing Rate Proposal (FPRP) and Basis of Estimate (BOE) preparation and review
- Assistance in responding/rebutting numerous DCAA audit findings of the Client’s contract proposals, incurred cost submissions, business systems, CAS compliance audits, etc.
- Preparation of Cost Impact proposals and corresponding revision/update to applicable Disclosure Statements for changes to cost accounting practices
- Assistance with implementation and integration of a new project accounting system
- Review and Enhancement of billing and collection process
Victura is a trusted advisor and partner in assisting our Client with the complex and highly regulated environment that it operates in on a daily basis.