- Why Victura?
Victura is a small but growing company. This offers many benefits, including:
- Direct exposure to all levels of Firm personnel that will provide daily interaction with senior personnel and direct mentoring from individuals with extensive consulting and business backgrounds,
- Immediate, direct interaction (face-to-face) with clients, and
- A company culture that facilitates personal and professional growth.
- What is the company culture at Victura?
Victura employees value teamwork and collaboration, which is exhibited by the very open culture of the company. All levels are expected to be active participants in both client engagements and internal initiatives and activities. All levels are given a voice and heard directly by upper management.
- What kind of work is involved in Government Contract consulting?
Generally, the work includes data analysis, data modeling, presentation development, and document writing. The bottom line is that Victura personnel are business consultants to our clients and we provide strategic advice to assist our clients obtain new business, be more profitable, but at the same time address the unique compliance requirements associated with this complex marketplace. Most work is completed within Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SQL Server.
- How much travel should I expect on the job?
Like any consulting job, you should expect some travel. Employees can expect roughly 30% – 50% travel throughout a given year. Travel may be sporadic, depending on the type of work and client needs.
- When will I hear back regarding my application?
Victura Management will get back to you as soon as possible, but you should expect a response no later than two weeks after submission.